Are you fit to paddle?
2016 Female World Surfski Champion and Carbonology Sport Team Paddler Hayley Nixon will be in Perth & Sydney in Nov/Dec to race and conduct interactive ‘off the water’ workshops to help improve mobility and strength.
This is a great opportunity for clubs and paddle groups to educate themselves on the importance of using strength and conditioning exercises to become faster and more efficient paddlers.
This is primarily an ‘off the water” workshop aimed at improving your on water performance, mobility and injury prevention.
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours) in Bio kinetics- focused on the strength & conditioning
- International Canoe Federation Athlete’s Committee.
Tues 21 Nov
Wed 22 Nov
Fri 24 Nov
Sun 26 Nov to Wed 29 Nov inclusive
Sun 3 Dec
Mon 4 Dec to Fri 8 Dec Inclusive
Sun 10 Dec
COSTS are as follows for 2-2 ½ hours
• Group of 10 – $75 per person (2-2 ½ hours)
• Group of 10 – $60 per person (1 – 1 ½ hours)
• Group of 3: $270 for the group = $90 per person
• Private session: $120
Bookings are essential
For Perth Bookings please contact
Hayley Nixon: email@example.com
For Sydney Bookings please contact
Brett Greenwood: australianpaddlesports@gma