As the world goes into lockdown in 2020 to try to stop the spread of COVID-19, why not try Virtual Kayaking?
Over the coming months we will run a series of ‘Virtual’ races to try to keep people fit and motivated during the crisis and to practice social distancing.
Simply line up on your favourite bit of water on the race day, hit start on your GPS and GO for it. When you reach your distance (20km, 15km or 10km) hit STOP. Then email or text your results to have them added to the spreadsheet.
- The time you set must be on the race” Weekend “
- Try and paddle a loop or out and back course so any assistance given one way is lost the other
- Paddle Solo or as your current government ruling allows – Single craft only
- Be sure to have your own safety plan in place
- Interstate & International paddlers welcome
Send results to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or Text: +61 414 666 484. (No Facebook messaging please)
Include only: Name, Time, Distance, Location and Craft type.
All paddlers welcome- Worldwide!